A warm welcome to our Podiatry Clinic
Here at COC we offer a variety of podiatry services and treatments for:
Diabetes (Foot related)
Walking and Hiking
Julia Warrington BSc Hons MChS graduated from the University of Brighton with a BSc Hons degree in Podiatry. She is a member of The College of Podiatry and registered with the Health Care Professional Council. She has worked in private practice since qualifying from Brighton University.
Julia is able to offer a variety of Podiatric care including: nail surgery, orthotics, verruca treatments as well as general Chiropody.
An MOT for your feet
- Full examination of the feet
- Advice and treatment plans for any foot problems
- Toe nails cut and common nail problems treated
- All corns and callus removed.
Biomechanical assessment: Joints do not work in isolation, and biomechanical problems with the feet can affect the rest of the body. Orthoses (insoles) can be designed to alter foot function, or to redistribute pressure and relieve pain. They can bring relief from:
- Flat feet
- Bunions and painful joints
- Painful corns and callus
- Plantar fasciitis
- Heel, knee and hip pain
Verruca Treatment: Verruca is a virus infection appearing as a wart. Treatments may involve using strong chemicals, homeopathic treatments or cryotherapy.
- Routine Appointment (Nails, Callus, Corns 30 mins) – £40
- Biomechanical Assessment (60 mins) – £70
- Home Visits available – £45
- Nail Surgery – Price on request